This module will enable you to contribute towards a workplace characterised by equality, diversity, and inclusion.
This module is suitable for any worker who needs a basic introduction to equality, diversity, and inclusion.
Learning Objectives and Course Outline
As a result of this module, you will be more able to:
- Identify the 9 protected characteristics outlined in the Equality Act (2010)
- Understand the importance of equality, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Understand and identify direct discrimination
- Identify behaviour that amounts to harassment and be better placed to ensure that your own behaviour meets the standards expected of you
- Know what to do you when you experience or witness behaviour that amounts to harassment
- Use language that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusivity in the workplace
Typically, this training takes 1 hour to complete.